Monday, August 30, 2010

A slight rant...

Now forgive me if I'm wrong but I like to believe I'm curvy. 


I mean I have bumps and lumps like most of the genetical champions known as beautiful women but I like to believe they're a nice assembly of bumps and lumps in highly appropriate places (for the most part).  So knowing and believing all of this, of course I was GROSSLY offended that Levi invented jeans entitled "CURVE ID" yet because I am of the plus sized variety, I am excluded from the enjoyment of a wonderful fit of jean.  Now don't get me wrong, I understand that it's not always easy to please the Plus but do you know how much MONEY can be made from making a perfect (or darn near close) pair of fat girl jeans???  I've never been a fan of Levi in the past (thighs and posterior not cut for the ethnic booty) but this seemed like the PERFECT chance to remedy all wrongs.  Alas, it seems it was just I was wrong and it's just not meant to be.  Isn't it bad business to deny a demographic that defnies your title...CURVE ID....meh!

No comments:

Post a Comment